AN EPICUREAN SUSTAINABLE WINE DINNER
Master the art of wine appreciation through an exclusive wine pairing dinner at our esteemed Golden Peony restaurant.
In partnership with WOW – World of Wines, journey across the continents through six specially curated sustainable wines. Classified as sustainable, organic or bio-dynamic, these wines are hidden gems waiting to be savored and discovered.
- Start your culinary adventure with BOSCHENDAL ROSE” made with the Chardonnay/ Pinot Noir varieties. This wine hails from South Africa – the oldest new world wine-producing country.
- The next stop is Chile’s CORRALLILI GEWURZTRAMINER. Produced by the wineries of Matetic, this biodynamic wine has a prominent aroma and perfectly complements the appetiser dish awaiting you.
- Then heading down south to New Zealand, the ISABEL SAUVIGNON BLANC awaits you. It is one of the first wines produced in the Marlborough vineyards through organic farming.
- The CHIANTI SUPERIORE from Italy, is next in line. This organic wine is produced by Banafi, the award-winning European Winery of the Year.
- Let us tease your palate with CHARLES WETMORE CABERNET WENTE from the Wente vineyards; one of the oldest family-owned sustainable winery in California, USA.
- Following in line is the CHATEAU LA SAUVAGEONNE GRAND VIN, a biodynamic organic wine the famed winery of Gerard Betrand, France.
- As a finale, celebrate the evening with an aromatic French “Generous Gin”.
Available on 18th October 2019 (Friday).
Time: From 6.30pm onwards (Pre-dinner cocktail: 6.30pm and Dinner: 7.30pm)
Price: $128++ per person
To view the menu, click here.
Level 3, Conrad Centennial Singapore
Tel: 6432 7482/8