GIN-SPIRED VALENTINE'S AT LOBBY LOUNGE
Celebrate the season of love at the Lobby Lounge with an exclusive Gin-Spired Valentine’s buffet. Conrad’s master mixologist teams up with our Chefs to present a delectable spread inspired by gin, paired with a flight of three curated gin and tonics.
Savour a specially curated gin-spired spread including:
• Cured salmon with organic passion fruit Gin Mare Gin tomato marmalade, baby sorrel and apple blossom
• Seared and St George Gin flambéed wagyu beef fresh raspberry and mango, citrus and olive oil (served cold)
• Shot of Mascarpone, Ramson gin reduction and espelette chili
• Fresh Tsarskaya oysters with Sipsmith Sloe Gin mignonette
• Escargot bourguignon, Ransom Old Tom gin reduction and blue cheese tartlet
• Berries and Violet, Bloom gin Crème Bavaroise
• Enchanted strawberries ylang-ylang essential oil, Stevia sugar, Four Pillars Bloody Shiraz gin, fresh rose petals, goat hay infusion steamed sponge cake
• Sipsmith London Dry Gin Expressions live nitrogen sorbet
GIN AND TONIC FLIGHT (one of each G&T per guest)
• BLOOM – England
The flowers of chamomile and honeysuckle, with the citrus fruit pomelo, to make up the three botanicals for Bloom.
HOUSE GIN-SPIRATION: Grapefruit Tonic, mint, strawberry and pink peppercorn
• INK GIN – Australia
The flavour of juniper is complimented with native lemon myrtle, Tasmanian pepper berries and sweet orange. Its crisp finish has coriander, cinnamon, cardamom, elderflower, oris and liquorice root.
HOUSE GIN-SPIRATION: Burma tonic, cardamom bitters, dill, and charred orange
• RUTTE GENEVER – Holland
Attractive nutty, herbaceous malt wine character, roasted chestnuts and hazelnuts, integrated juniper berries.
HOUSE GIN-SPIRATION: Burma tonic, sweet vermouth, orange bitters, orange twist.
|10 & 11 February 2018||3pm – 6pm||S$118++ per couple
S$178++ per couple
|14 February 2018||7pm – 10pm|
Lobby Level, Conrad Centennial Singapore
Tel: 6432 7483